Tuesday 16 March 2010

Lucy's challenge!



Hello bloggers! 
This card is designed for Lucy's card challenge  HERE! It's the first time that I dare to send my card-link to an expert!:) So excited! 


I creased a white card and punched four little stars using my star punch.I stamped  the letters s-t-a-r on a red paper with white ink. I then glued the paper behind the stars so the letters can fit at the centre of them and stamped "YOU ARE A" with Jumbo Java chalk.I added a red and white string at the top to finish my card.




Thank you for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Abounding Treasures said...

Great idea and card ~ you've done a fabulous job!!

Abounding Treasures said...

Beautiful!! What a creative idea :o)

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh wow - I love this. Such clever use of the star punch.

Georgia said...

Thank you so much Lucy and Dallas for your lovely comments! I appreciate it! :) I am always loving your exceptional work!